- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Saturday, May 22, 2004

the day of reckoning...

Last night.. we were supposed to be there for only a "couple of hours", but ended up coming back only after 3am. Alamak, went to sleep immediately so that I could get up early and study today. While there, I had a nice time reliving days of PS (which I've never been good at), playing some football game similar to Winning Eleven. And of all things, I scored with a free-kick! Craig Bellamy's strike sinks France. 1-0! Hope he had a great birthday.

Earlier today, Man Utd beat the crap out of Dennis "the bully" Wise's Millwall in the FA Cup final. I watched most of the match live.. A good header from Ronaldo who did a stupendous technically-difficult cross in the first half. Strong dribbling by Giggs to earn a penalty, the first of two Van Nistelrooy strikes.

Fourier was a really brilliant man. Too bad he couldn't simplify his series more.

No music today. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home