Damn Ryanair's got a new deal for Barca!!!! Now it will only cost like 25 quid return, and I paid £39!!! I should have trusted my gut feeling and left it a bit late last weekend. And to think how things have transpired, damn!!!! Grrrr~
I meant to get a new blog. I signed up for xanga, tabulas, blogdrive, tblog and pitas. I spent hours on my paying connection testing out all the templates and settings. Then I chanced upon the one thing that I had originally wanted. This would save me all the trouble, and the irony is that it took me so long to find what I already had.
Location: Leicester, UK / KL, Malaysia / Singapore
Crappy, slack, sometimes serious, sometimes self-deprecating. Opinionated. I can be sleepy, enthusiastic or sarcastic. Loves fun, friends and food. Been through a lot of luck. Still waiting to see the world.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home