- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Monday, December 05, 2005

order, order

As opposed to chaos, which is what my project is dealing in, and the general state of my affairs. Let's use the more accurate term, nonlinear measures. More order returned these few days. First of all o2 which had a trouble with their online system for viewing inclusive minutes reimbursed me for what I asked for regarding my previous bill after I put in an official complaint. But I was nice enough to give them 10 quid "excess" for that....

Today the British Gas technician came over and replaced my radiator. It had been delivered late this morning and the guy left it at my door. I came out just enough to catch him, and I asked, "Is it heavy?"
"No."
"Okay."
I went to lift it into my house. Wow. I had a bit of trouble since it was long and large (1.8mx0.6m) {Oh no taller than me! =P} and my foot, not heavy! After I got it into the house I saw the label: 31kg. Ok, this is good sh@t. When the technician came to install it, he was stepping on it like nobody's business. Next time if a robber comes I am going to throw this over his head....

So now my room can be finally configured the way I like since this piece of work has been done. I intend to move the sturdy-looking large square wooden storage container into my room and maybe put the tv on it. Or better still sell the tv... anyone wants it? 21", with FREE antenna. And I also vacuumed my room so all should be nice and good!

More synchrony....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home