Mid-Autumn Festival
I had a smashing time last weekend back in Leicester, with a hearty buffet meal for dinner (right off the train) where I finally ate my money's worth at Flame. Nice prawns on the teppanyaki!!! Badminton on Saturday was so-so cos I wasn't wearing the right shoes so my toe kinda hurts now actually. Gonna have the first session tmr with my office-mates... hopefully I will get good practice! My Lavender mooncakes from Malaysia were fantastic as well... special thanks to Mummy who went to sample all the mooncakes in City Square, and bought this superior mooncake and then my Dad who passed it to Gerrie.... then finally to Deng Hui. Sort of took a huge roundabaout before it reached my bowels. Oh, maybe not cos I shd have absorbed EVERYTHING.
And I nearly didn't get my "long yuk" when Daddy vetoed it but I secretly got Gerrie to smuggle some from Bee Cheng Hiang in for me!!! This time it went to Ho Fung for safekeeping before finally finding its way to me. Unfortunately I decided to leave it at Deng Hui's first so I hope Rog-the-Dodge doesn't eat too much of it first.
I am starting to slowly unpack my stuff now as the landlady seems to be finally getting things done. Will still be on standby and collecting evidence so that I can make a quick exit in case the right option turns up. Loads to unpack so I'll take it manageably slowly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home