- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Animation

I recently got sent this (and I *think* I might have seen the character before...). Go to http://www.boombastick.net and then click on Characters for a brief intro to them. Then click on Animation to watch the nice clips (10 in all). Very good flash progamming, superb choice of music, but in all the co-ordination between the music and the visual graphics is fabulous. I must learn how to do that one day.
If you don't have time, just watch this one....
http://www.boombastick.net/boomepi07.html

----

This weekend shall be hectic, leading into next week. I took leave for Tuesday but still haven't decided fully if I will go.
What's the answer of4?*

*ref Michael "Einstein" Chin. All those from 3A1/4A1 class of 2000 will know. Probably none from there would be reading my blog though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home