Poker Nights
so it was a fitting occasion to make use of the set of betting chips and playing cards when they were around at mine.
Saturday and Sunday night saw us start off with pseudo betting on poker, which is a game I do not particularly like. Roger emerged as the big winner on both occasions, but we did see remarkable comebacks from Zhang Hui and myself. I had been an early big winner but bet hugely against ZH who won. I had earlier thwarted Roger whose audacious bid to swindle our chips by putting in large bets came unstuck when I decided to match his bets.
We ended up with a few games of Blackjack.
Going by the looks of it, both Hui and I are not fit to go and gamble... in the long run we would be losers. But maybe Roger can hazard a try...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home