- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

First Busy Weekend...

SATURDAY:
It's the weekend after exams and I'm getting busy again! After my Communications 1 paper we went out to eat at some takeaway/cafe. And then had a great time (after so long) just bumming around in town. Didn't really walk around though, cos I had to shop for food to cook for my friends whom I was inviting for dinner the following day.

SUNDAY:
Played soccer and scored. Crap goal though. And I couldn't even last an hour! Wasted too much energy liao... anyway I sub'd out and sub'd in later. After that I rushed back to prepare a magnificent dinner of duck, sweet & sour pork and spinach, finished with some mango, passionfruit and yoghurt ice cream. hope everyone had a great time.
And then I lost my room key! All thanks to Benjamin who absent-mindedly took my key as well and caused me to lose fifteeen minutes of my slacking time. And probably 5 minutes of my inclusive minutes on my handphone.

MONDAY:
PIAE 1 (Professional and Industrial Aspects of Engineering) started today. It lasts for 5 days this week from 9.30 am till 4.30pm. After this I'll be free. This week will be super packed cos I have to start clearing stuff in my room and packing everything. Hmmm, this will be the 7th time I am doing it in my life.

Looking back on the last week, I can say that I am rather satisfied with myself. Pleased, too. I've accomplished so much. But I won't say too much here either. Just glad that I have had a pivoting role to play in helping a friend out of unhappiness.

Yay.

And to her, please stop. You know what I am talking about. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home