- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Ballet showing on tv now!!!

  Played football again on Saturday and scored a bunch of goals.  Some were easy ones though..  Then met up with Weiping at Orchard.  I was supposed to be meeting Kenneth and Firman after dinner, but Kenneth didn't even return my call or sms!  In the end I gave him another call and that's when he told me that Firman had not contacted him so the meeting was off.  What the heck???  At least have the courtesy to tell me??  I mean, I'm not sitting around at home waiting all day for you, you know!  But anyway I was out already so it was good that at least there was someone to spend the time with.  Then today we went to visit Kuan Min and returned with rambutans from the trees in his garden.  Dad bought some very good lychees yesterday.  Those with ultra-small seeds and thick, juicy flesh!  Fantastic!
  Did you know, did you know??  They are showing An evening with Les Ballets Trockadero on tv right now!!!  That's an all-male group and their moves are fantasssstic, I tell you!  How they do it absolutely impresses me.  I mean, having been in Western Dance myself, I know how difficult the girls' moves can get.  And here is a bunch of guys training to do all that!  And guys are not exactly very easily lifted.  I mean, I think my partner was heavier than me last time!  Ok, gotta go soon to catch the ballet and GTO Special...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home