- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Sunday, August 29, 2004

arcade

Went over on Thurs to Niko's for a last session of badminton b4 he left for US. This time I whacked him decisively, 15-6 and 17-15 (this one's farcical as we switched sides again and again as one side kena the afternoon sun's glare). Heh.

Friday I met up with some Leicester pple here for dinner at Sushi Tei. Well I'll see them pretty much in Leics.

Saturday was spent sticking ard in Suntec at the Comex and Sports Sale. Nothing fantastic. I'm still looking for a pair of sports shoes. And we thought we had lost Derrick but it turned out he'd left his phone at home so he couldn't get in touch with us.

Today met Derrick, Kuan Min and Kevin for lunch and we played arcade. First time I have done so in, like, a year. And we had lots of fun playing the table hockey (my fav!), Daytona, some 4-person Korean shooting game and that Bishi Bashi (haha!). I also got to play some soccer, but Derrick didn't join in. Even Kuan Min tried, though he was unfamiliar with the keys. Beat Kevin 1-0 with a goal off a corner!! Hehehe so much for all your training with ur PS2!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home