I'm taking 4 days off this little patch of grass in the middle of the sea to explore the vast masses of shopping and food in my very own humble hometown. Tomorrow.
Goodbye, you self-centred, kiasu minions! For now...
I meant to get a new blog. I signed up for xanga, tabulas, blogdrive, tblog and pitas. I spent hours on my paying connection testing out all the templates and settings. Then I chanced upon the one thing that I had originally wanted. This would save me all the trouble, and the irony is that it took me so long to find what I already had.
Location: Leicester, UK / KL, Malaysia / Singapore
Crappy, slack, sometimes serious, sometimes self-deprecating. Opinionated. I can be sleepy, enthusiastic or sarcastic. Loves fun, friends and food. Been through a lot of luck. Still waiting to see the world.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home