- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Thursday, December 02, 2004

the usual unusuals

It's been a terribly long time since I've updated. Wonder when I'll be free to type the Berlin trip details too... I might even switch blogs, just for fun...

Things have been flying in thick and fast the past week. The fabric of the current situation can be erased and rewritten almost every second. Notions change; facts dim. In the blink of an eye. Right blurs into wrong. Or vice versa.

Sanity vs insanity.

I've had a very sleepy week. Not that nothing's happening.. just too many things happening that I don't have enough time to rest! Happy Birthdays to Hilson (seems we didn't manage to get him down with the alcohol, but I couldn't stay to make sure cos I had a prior appointment) and Jackie (heck the Coke! Off with the car, out with the JD*!!)... And once again, you can't sleep on the easy chair! It only serves up ugly eye-bags after a terrible 3 hour period of shut-eye. The floor, the floor!!
Also, in one night they polished off half my alcohol stash. Cointreau dropped to below 40%, Bailey's finished, that blue vodka/curacao/whatever mix 75%, Malibu slightly less, and Sangria completely gone.

I hope everybody keeps a hold of him/herself as he/she works towards that final deadline... Mine's Friday the next with a Formal Report and 2 Assignments!

Finally, hope all is well with you and your little dilemma. You know who you are!

*Jack Daniel's, you fool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home