- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Thursday, October 26, 2006

One month!

Another decent week has almost passed. I finally got a good game of badminton this week, playing singles. Not that I was stretched all that much but my opponent had a good smash and I gleefully lifted the shuttle so I could train my backhand smash returns. Unfortunately I am not satisfied with myself.

This week (tomorrow) marks the end of my first month of work, and it still feels kinda hollow... like I am floating around in a bubble... I think I need to get down to some serious business soon, but semiconductor physics isn't always easy to learn.

I gave my notice to move out of my place in a month's time, cos the landlord absolutely sucks. I rather give more money to someone else who is more responsible. House-hunting again....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home