Gong Xi Gong Xi....
Here's wishing you all a very happy, prosperous, auspicious, healthful, rewarding, fulfilling, smooth, exciting, fantastic... chinese "niu" year!!
Have an ox-some time and don't forget me here.
Closer to "home" we watched the CCTV New Year Gala on new year's eve. Not too spectacular - the guys kept fast-forwarding the clip... we had dumplings (a more northern chinese preference) and a girl from Sichuan made some "shui zhu yu" (uhm, fish cooked in.. water...) and some a round ball of dough with some meat & carrot filling (like what is on top the chwee kueh). A think some people also call this loh mai ci but the salty version.
Today I wore my spanking new long sleeved shirt to work - complete with red cufflinks (new year sure must wear red!!). I really like this shirt as I got it for a bargain, and it's tailored to a high quality. Removable collar bones, only "cuff-linkable" - a shirt for the true, slick professional (chuckle).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home