- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

JB, JB....

Was in Johor Bahru yesterday.

Took almost a full day out of me. First we visited my aunt, and all of us went for a dim sum lunch. Thereafter it was shopping all the way... I had quite a lot of stuff to look for... actually not much lah, but I'm a bit choosy =) Clothes mostly, but I'm on a budget and will also have to limit the number of articles I buy. Had a look too at badminton racket strings. Quite a poor selection, and I'm wondering if I should go for the popular choices or just pick an exotic name. But Yonex has been the preferred name and I think I should plumb for an established brand. Anyway, who cares? Ordinary strings will do... I can always change them when I get into the training squad. That's dunno when anyway...

Looked through The Store and Ocean and went off empty-handed. Had some yong tau foo, then went back to town to collect the photos and check out Parkson as well.

Went home empty-handed. Save for a couple of photo albums and Snickers Almond bars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home