- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Thursday, June 10, 2004

PIAE 1

Refer to the previous post if you are not sure what that stands for.
These few days have been really busy for me, and the next few will be as well, till I leave UK. We did mostly PCB(printed circiut board) work there, and I had so much time I made my name and the names of friends out of the wires, then mounted and soldered them onto small pieces of the board. Heh.

Yesterday, we had a barbeque at Terence's place. Didn't eat much there (usual at a bbq), and we ended up playing Uno till the wee hours of the morning. We counted points of the cards left in our hands when 3 people had won per game. Thanks to Tracy I lost 144 points in one game! Luckily I still did not hit 500 points... cos I won almost 10 times...

Ciao'd the afternoon session of my PIAE cos I had fininshed everything that was required for the day. This means I have time (finally) to see my personal tutor. And then clear my room and help Jenny pack her stuff! Hmmph so many things to do.

Ok be good now.

Current song (in school now, playing MD but on Discman's earphones): Venice Queen (Red Hot Chilli Peppers "By The Way")

1 Comments:

  • who's jenny??? sounds like someone special?? woohoo?? again?? jenny from the block? hey i'm concerned so jenny if you're reading this, cheese is still a virgin!!!!!!!! last updated 31/12/2000... oops well so are you still now my friend? not as good as you can update blog so often, having trouble getting enough sleep nowadays.. take care hope you have a safe journey back and uh... carpe diem!

    By Blogger Dee, at 3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home