While I'm still on the topic..
And then there was this joke made by 68-year-old Charles Lingham, Head Nurse at the Home, during the ambulance ride sending the clients back home:
One day a man who bought a cockerel boarded the bus. He put the bird under his seat. There was a pretty lady who came on so he offered his seat to her. Now his stop was coming up, so he was wondering how to get the chicken back, since the bus was full and his original seat was on the inside. 4 stops left... 3.... then 2.... Finally, with one stop left, he asked the lady, "Excuse me, but can you please open your legs wide so that I can take out my cock?"
The way he said it, all of us in the ambulance somehow didn't see it coming and those who understood (and that's including one dementia patient!) rocked with laughter. It was at this moment, when the punchline came out, that Jhonalyn returned to the ambulance after seeing a client home. Well she returned to roaring laughter. You could see the bewilderment on her face!
Today I came back home and flipped open the papers. And I was amused with a certain bust-enhancement advertisement. I think it was called Bust-Elite. The tag-line said, "Buy one get one free!" So, do I buy the left and get the right free?
Comments are welcome! And I hope I can add a tagboard soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home