Went back to visit the teachers at good ol' SJI today. And you know what? I forgot and took the wrong bus! When 961 started turning right into Farrer Road I finally realised and had to change buses. Should have stayed and waited ro 960. And faster some more. Found out that dear old Francis Loh has finally retired this year. Managed to see all my fav teachers (ok, none were bad actually, just some better than others).... Michael Chin, "Bio" Lim, Anthony Khoo, Foo Lee Hua, Wong Wah Lee, Heng Guek Boon, Ms. Tay, Lim Meng Chye, Azhar Ghazali, Amy Chua and Chen Ling Kwong. It was nice to see them, and Ms. Foo even showed me a vcd of what her class did for them for Teachers' Day! In addition, she was so nice to go upstairs and get me lunch and tea while I sat there watching the short clip.
Then went for Insworld's Leicester pre-departure session at Meritus Mandarin where I got a free dinner. Haha. Nothing much though. And on first glance some of the juniors really
cannot make it. Playing badminton tmr.
Damn my dear koko has been having great times of his life skiing Down Under. Wonder when I can boast of doing such an exhilirating sport Up Over. Or Switzerland.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home