time-wasting update hehh...
Zhang Yi called me yesterday, panicking over our DSP paper. I had a look at it and thought that there might be a few inroads we can make.... at least I understand most of Fernando's questions (i.e. around half the paper), although the main mathematics manipulation is still extremely tedious to do. I haven't accomplished anything today, so I'll be off to the library (or Charles Wilson) right after this to get some serious study done. I have even prepared some chinese tea (将军峰) in a Thermos flask to bring there!
Saturday's Environmental paper appears to me more of a killer since it will be back to the days of memorising loads of facts. I haven't done a paper so essay-based throughout my entire university life. Incidentally, this will be my last paper at university.
I still need to get a letter of good conduct from the Malaysian Police, which I have been informed will take up to 3 months. The joys of bureaucracy....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home