whoops.. no update... =P
- Last Wed: assignent due for 5.00pm handed in at 4.30pm. We managed to complete every aspect of the quetions, including the datra testing, right upp till almost the last moment. Had left it a bit late, but I was never in doubt of its completion even if we seemed largely unprepared.
-Last Thurs: Went up to Scotland on a long round trip. 6.10am to 12.40pm, then back on the train at 3.45pm to Edinburgh where I managed to walk around town for 45 mins. Unfortunately the train got delayed at Edinburgh Haymarket and that meant I would have missed the connection at Motherwell. The Customer Service Manager on the train checked and, as I expected, informed me that there was no other train back. Hence I stopped at Glasgow instead, got another walk around town, and took the same train back at 8pm, passed by Edinburgh again (without getting off), and finally reached York at 12.15am. Thereafter, I was met at the front of the station by a taxi that they arranged and I was ported back in an extremely quick 105 minutes, right up to my door. In light of their considerable expenses and courteous demeanour I shall not make a claim for their delays... haha... but it sure was a damn fine 15 hours of travelling! Plus I had only 1.5 hrs of sleep the previous night! Special thanks also to Virgin Trains who made my day with their power points for laptops. I should have brought my wireless internet card too! Had left that at home because I didn't know about the on-train service.
- Friday: Handed up my final year project report. 71 pages of information, diagrams, codes...
Ok, time to go back home now. Tata.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home