- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Monday, May 22, 2006

RRQ tmr

Risk, Reliability and Quality.

Taught by a funny professor who has cancelled 10 lectures to date. But it was nice of him to analyse his papers for us hahaha. I tried the 2005 paper and the calculation bit was peanuts. Thanks to Taguchi I could have done my chemistry rate equation experiments in for A Levels much faster! Grr...

Need this to pull up my Saturday paper on State Variable Control. Damn I hate matrices...

Then it is Digital Signal Processing, a rather complicated module as well, with more uncertainties this year since my supervisor has taken over the 2nd part of the teaching and therefore questions will differ from previous years. Lastly, back to the essay question dreaded by so many of my friends (and which I welcomed with open arms hehehe, esp for last semester)... Environmental Pollution and Control, so much an extended version of Geography (remember Marianne Chong?). Will need these to score well and then I will be on my way....

Thereafter, 1 report, 2 presentations and an oral defence. By then, I should have reached terminal velocity. Nothing can increase my speed... just hope not to hit on something that has high inertia! Assuming I don't hit the ground with a thud, I will walk out in July a free man. It's been a great (almost) 3 years, and time to finish up this chapter. Pen in my references, format the document and archive it.

And flip the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home