- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Friday, December 01, 2006

xmas dinner coming up

So it has been quite a rollercoaster.

In 4 games of indoor football I played I was good and poor on alternative weeks. However yesterday was quite superb when I made by best finish yet with a great thumo into the far corner of the net-- inner side netting to be precise. And then scored a late second with my left foot -- you don't see that often either. Started more sliding around, observed my sports shoes start to fall apart (holes in the top fabric) and good teamwork and positioning.

Badminton though is feeling like it's going down the drain, with a very poor game on Tuesday,lifting all the shuttles out... I need to get the right shots working, and position myself properly. Been moving poorly/awkwardly.

Still staying in newport while I finalise my move west. Soon enough I will be settling into a cool room in a spacious house with all my boxes (finally) unloaded.

Tomorrow's Christmas dinner for my department, at Hard Rock Cafe in Cardiff. I have never eaten there, though I was in them previously. I know Jackie is a keen fan of that, always collecting t-shirts. I will see if I can get him one next time when I feel like flying home.

Gotta plan for what to do during christmas days off, as well as order another phone soon. Not enough minutes to go round, man!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home