hello from cardiff
There's a new shopping centre, called Vivo City.... Seems like S'pore never runs out of space for shopping. Next one would probably be "Ubin World" or something... but I had plans to go to Labrador Park last year and walk around with a friend who stays in the jungle, although I don't think this will happen anytime soon. I still have the newspaper clipping I took.
I was going through my stuff yesterday night and desperately trying to rearrange and unpack my things. I do have a lot of junk, but nowadays the official documents are starting to pile up. I need a new ring file to put all my bills in, plus I have a few A4 envelopes with my university certificates, academic stuff and other assorted forms. Also I need to sort through all my receipts from like July 2006 and work out my expenditure for the previous year (think it is much easier just taking the bank balance and deduct).
The plans for going home are not coming through yet. I have emailed some friends in the hope that I can start planning my days but it seems I can never be so structured. Am also trying to slip in one or two trips out, to maybe Bangkok or East Malaysia. Too much to do in too little time, as always.
I need to start work on improving my presentation for tomorrow, as well as checking out the Matlab stuff for a junior...


4 Comments:
You know people living in Singaporean jungles??
By
Anonymous, at 2:41 pm
i had wanted to post a comment on a friend's photoblog... in it there were some pictures (duh). Think it was sept 24th.
By
cheez~, at 12:29 am
I got your email... Well, I'm bloody busy trying to get my RNA in one piece right now, so why don't you set a date with the housewives or something? We can all meet up. ^_^
By
Hoshi, at 3:02 am
okay i'll see what i can do....
By
cheez~, at 12:13 am
Post a Comment
<< Home