results
(Deep breath)
Selected papers mentioned below:
@ Thurs 24th May: 'Had Electronics 2 today. Simple paper. One first class in the bag, 5 more to go...'
Electronics 2 : 70.6% Wah lau, I nearly lost it! And to think that I had found the paper easy! Scraped a first class...
@ Sat 29th May: 'Did a count of the marks I could get today. I think I'll scrape an A. Fingers crossed.'
Was a comfortable-enough 75%. Hehehe..
@ Wed 2nd June: 'Made a quick count of what semblence of marks I would get. The estimated score is 71.666%. (Hopefully) And add in the practical marks which are 10% or something like that and I'll have ard 74~76 I think.'
Accurate representation. 73.3%. It's beginning to sound like my (possible) A Level results which were all scrape-throughs (I think)
@ Wed 4th June: 'Finished the (technically) most difficult exam yesterday. Electromagnetism. But it was suprisingly quite doable. Again, I should be able to scrape an A at least.'
Haha, I had prophecised that my 2 highest marks could be the 2 hardest subjects- this and Electronics2. This one turned out to be correct: 82.6%.
Tues 8th June: 'Looking back on the last week, I can say that I am rather satisfied with myself. Pleased, too. I've accomplished so much. But I won't say too much here either. Just glad that I have had a pivoting role to play in helping a friend out of unhappiness. // Yay.'
(Not in my blog) I had promised a friend that I could guarantee an A in the last paper. Before I did it. I stayed up the whole night cos I slept too much in the afternoon and in the end caught 40 winks for an hour from 7 to 8am that exam day. And that was a breeze. 87.4%.
I managed to get the straight A's after all, which put me on course for a first-class degreee. Overall precentage for the year was satisfactory for me, but obviously there's lots of room for improvement! Time to think abt the next year then haha~
Not an impressive showing, given that I hadn't prepared well in the build-up to the exams at all. But then I've really accomplished so much that week. Very pleased at the outcome. It was definitely worth it. Don't worry about me... I said I could do it, and I did. (Hopefully not too over-confident...) Worry about yourself first ok? Gambatte ne...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home