Well I got through both module markings relatively unscathed. But ZY did irritate me a little when she was dismayed at the bugs in Exercise 1b. Well, I had asked her to work on it with me on Monday, but she didn't want to, and we left it till Wednesday, which even then was an expected stuttering start. So when I finally managed to eke something out late last night (thanks a lot to Shen Li), I really did not expect her to seem (I am
assuming she
didn't mean to) to blame me for not doing a good job. It's an obvious fact I don't have a flair for programming (and do not intend to have... that's the main point.. aihkz.. I think I better change my attitude and start on serious programming work), so when I managed to get something done, you should be
grateful that I saved your butt.
Now for the next exercise. Due in a week, as usual, but now we have to actually plug up some hardware as well.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home