MFI
The university clubbing event on friday nights. Heard the last one was joint with Reagans, an event normally scheduled for Wednesday.
I was there with some Singaporean juniors (some of them are in year 2, but junior cos entered only this year), Jackie, and a friend, Joe, who disappointed me by choosing to leave the queue as. It's a rather complicated story, but basically I asked him to come along (I had introduced him to my juniors on an earlier occasion) as he had nothing much to do that night. And the juniors left as someone found a way to get in for free (yeah, it is possible to sneak in), but it could be for another venue in the same building unlinked to our event. Jackie was going to queue up, and I stood by his decision (he's the most senior, so would probably know abt the arrangements). I would expect Joe to support me by sticking around, but instead he followed the girl (my coursemate) off to join the others in at the other side. In the end it turned out okay as the venues were linked for the night, but what if they hadn't? Then so much for me asking him along, and he goes off with some of my friends who were ignorant about the situation, possibly leaving me behind. Damn. What do you take me for? And certainly you don't expect me to do anything even if you apologise! What's done is done, yes?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home