- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

shoe rack

My shoe rack is now ready!! Itz a very mini-sized one... can only accommodate 2 pairs of shoes on top, but it helps to solve my spatial and arangement problems in the room.

Yesterday I was online for over four hours straight, in the "comfort" of Charles Wilson Room 304, until the fingers on my right hand were almost numb from the cold (due to having to keep my hands on the mouse--scared it later run away sia). Searching high and low for work experience stuff, and still having to identify companies to write to if they don't seem to have an explicit programme in the summer. After that was a stop in the library where I managed to find an Embedded C and a C++ book. Also picked up a Mathematics text on Discrete "and if it's a tautology" Maths.
Back in Nixon Court* Tracy asked us if we were interested in going for a chinese buffet on wednesday at a new restaurant opened by Heidi's former boss. She was saying, "normal price should be around 9 pounds... If I'm not wrong we can get some form of discount.... probably it will come up to around ten pounds..." And I was like, "Wokay, so usual price is 9 pounds, then after, say 10% dscount, we only need to pay ten pounds lah!" Good deal, eh? *Nudge nudge*

*where I stay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home