- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Thursday, January 06, 2005

唱一首歌給自己聽

I managed to get up at 8.30am this morning!! Yay!! But then someone else didn't manage to... hahaha. Well it didn't quite help though, as I got tired reading about rank (matrices) and decided to grab another 40 winks at 12noon. In the end it was another one and a half hours before I saw the light of day again. I will be getting up early from now on. And maybe a little exercise too.

I used to do a some sit-ups and push-ups (and I have a rule that once I start I'd do 50) which nowadays I have stayed off. Have to get it going again especially since I haven't been playing badminton or football lately. The next Belgian tournament is on the 22nd this month so I'd better be in shape!

抱歉,以下的字全部都是繁体。。。

sth nice I came across

沒有好不好 對不對 合不合
只有心情的節拍伴奏著
只有時間的旋律哼唱著

唱一首歌給自己聽
走音也好 忘詞也吧
歌聲中的情感依然不變

我想

聽你

唱一首歌

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home