上海滩
Of all the windows, only this one beside my computer does not have a blind!!! And the sun is out in full force today! Arrgh.... I am lazy to switch comps so guess I shall tahan a little.... but the glare is bad for my eyes... uugh..
Last Saturday was also Ho Fung's choir concert. It was the Leicester Philharmonic Choir + the BBC Chamber Concert Orchestra (correct me if I am wrong!) held at De Montfort Hall to a full house. He was quite happy because I didn't exactly fall asleep during the concert. And we all sort of up for the occasion. Even I wore a long-sleeved shirt (too long never use). The funny thing was that I left for the concert with Huihui who was well made-up for the event. It was dark, and certainly looked romantic. Ha! So the two of us were looking like we were going for something grand when I encountered that group of hongkong "kids" who might have soemthing to gossip about again!
The last session of badminton passed too and I played some absolute shite games. Singles was 3-15,3-15, then got back something in the last, 15-13, but it was already a lousy display anyway. But I did win 15-13 in mixed doubles against 2 guys... hehe
clouds are out now... stratocumulus? Nimbostratus?
* all made in China. But not the coat.
** Stick-on


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home