Hope you find the way out. And happiness. Don't dwell on the issues. Thanks for sharing. I will take my time to read it in its entirety. Tell me when you get a new one.
you're the best, man... never fail to make me feel important everytime you call me :P
guess what??? he emailed me.... like TOTALLY. ask how i am and all.... gimme a break... bet it was out of courtesy lor... i know, i know... i shouldn't doubt a person's sincerity.. can't help it lah... i know when someone's sincere or not, man... can't help it since I'm always surrounded by friends like you ;D
life's a bliss with you and my buddies around. at the end of the day, you guys and gurls mean so much more to me. thanks a MILL!!
aites, aites... take care.
lotsa lurve for the-guy-who-sleeps-on-the-phone... hehehe...
I meant to get a new blog. I signed up for xanga, tabulas, blogdrive, tblog and pitas. I spent hours on my paying connection testing out all the templates and settings. Then I chanced upon the one thing that I had originally wanted. This would save me all the trouble, and the irony is that it took me so long to find what I already had.
Location: Leicester, UK / KL, Malaysia / Singapore
Crappy, slack, sometimes serious, sometimes self-deprecating. Opinionated. I can be sleepy, enthusiastic or sarcastic. Loves fun, friends and food. Been through a lot of luck. Still waiting to see the world.
2 Comments:
heyheyhey~~~~~~guess whoz this? there's no hiding from the swearbear...muhhahahaha.....
blackboar.blogspot.com
By
Unknown, at 7:47 pm
Sweets, try not to hate me too much, please?
you're the best, man...
never fail to make me feel important everytime you call me :P
guess what???
he emailed me.... like TOTALLY.
ask how i am and all....
gimme a break...
bet it was out of courtesy lor... i know, i know... i shouldn't doubt a person's sincerity.. can't help it lah... i know when someone's sincere or not, man... can't help it since I'm always surrounded by friends like you ;D
life's a bliss with you and my buddies around. at the end of the day, you guys and gurls mean so much more to me. thanks a MILL!!
aites, aites... take care.
lotsa lurve for the-guy-who-sleeps-on-the-phone... hehehe...
Runie
By
Anonymous, at 3:45 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home