- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

nasi lemak

It's been snowing on and off for a few days now, and more is expected, until Friday at least. I am still waiting for enough snow to accumulate and then go out and play. Had another dikir barat practice session today... and surprise, surprise, they cooked nasi lemak for us!!! Wow! What a way to spend the Chap Goh Meh, 15th day of Chinese New Year... Hehe it made my day.. and the kari was cukup pedas too. Good! Thanks to all of you who made the nasi lemak! =)

I sent out a mass email to Malaysian Society spoofing a recent email about paintballing. It's for an event called "snowballing". Hahaha! In my free time (if ever) I shall link it to a post and let u read what crap I've been up to!!

Ciao for now. Too much work for me to talk here, esp after I used up 3 hrs of my 500 included minutes per month within the 1st week..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home