- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Monday, May 09, 2005

BQ's bday dinner!!

Had a dinner at Water Margin (aka chestnut!!) to celebrate Joanne's birthday... And there was so much to crap around with... she and her usual blur self, coupled with her antics and the excitement in looking for her present.. haha!

I had such a rush to wrap the stuff, sign the card, prepare the map etc... but well it's god to rush sometimes. Keeps you on your toes and makes sure you complete a task by a certain time. And then if you happen to be ahead of time you are sooo happy!

There were 17 layers leading to her present.. I should have done 22, but I didn't have time. Besides, I'd lost count by then. Anyway hope you like it!! =p And seriously, the thing is soooo _____ simple. No rocket science!!

MicroP last assignment tmr morning. Design meeting with the VDP on Wed. Optical Comms assignment Thurs. Embedded assignment Fri. Semicondectors Exam next Tues.

Where have all the cowboys gone?

2 Comments:

  • Hey,

    Thanks for everything. I really enjoyed myself. Hope to find the present soon. No more maps please!!! :P

    Joanne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 am  

  • =) The pleasure is entirely mine.

    By Blogger cheez~, at 3:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home