- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Magnificent Victory

Nicol David won the Final of the British Open!!!! In 3 straught sets (9-6, 9-7, 9-6)!! Though it took 55 mins, it was emphatic in the end. Too bad I couldn't catch any action on tv or anything... but she has an incredible record in the British Open. Being twice winner of the under-14 title, once each year in the under-16, under-17 and under-19, the last 2 title in the same year!

Way to go, gal!

Hilson is gonna leave Leicester soon. I will be attending his farewell dinner tomorrow and then crapping around with him until whatever time he deems fit for me to be around. Even if it means I have to go for lecture the next day without sleep. But probably it will not be too late.

And I seem to be having a little problem accessing either of Runie's pages.... hmm...

2 Comments:

  • Whoops...

    it's nursingthewound2

    must change lah. my schoolmates got access. Becoz of that, i haven't been honest about LOTS of stuff and I end up writing in malay... kahkahkah!

    One favour, sms me when you get my mail. I NEED to know if you've gotten it. I spent two hours writing it and didn't do my tutorial because of you....

    Love,
    Runie :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:46 pm  

  • in Bahasa? Boleh juga! Anyway I believe I will rcv it this time..... *fingers crossed* And you SHOULD be doing your tutorial!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger cheez~, at 11:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home