summary proceedings
Has been a whirlwind of a time since I returned to leicester after a 2-month hiatus. I'd been able to play some badminton, settle in (a long way from being fully yet tho!!), do some work (£££!), and get into town a little. Haven't met most of my friends still, and I owe some a meeting or two for meals.. Some people still owe me money, I still owe some people money, and generally speaking my project work still is owed some decent attention.
I have decided that my house will be fully sorted out by this weekend, and we shall have utilities etc finalised by next week. This will allow me to finally begin putting my life back into order. Already added one more commitment: Engineering Society Committee. Things are looking vibrant too! Heard that badminton has had more than a hundred members already, and that doesn't include myself yet (heee).
I worked 4 nights at the bar, and once as Student Ambassador. There's another Open Day this Sat but I've got the flu so hopefully I don't have to talk so much. Maybe I can take the chance to reruit/train up some newbie so he/she can talk some for me hahaha.
This year will be great.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home