- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Thursday, September 15, 2005

class outing. this time by me.

> Dear friends,
>
> To make sure I am heard correctly, PLEASE REPLY ME
> TO TELL ME IF U CAN ATTEND THIS cos i might need to
> make reservations etc... And for goodness' sake, be on time (unless u tell me
> otherwise on your reply).
>
> Saturday, 17th Sept... 12.30pm, meet at Orchard mrt
> control station. SHARP... unless of course, u tell
> me beforehand.. haha.. We are gonna go to this
> taiwanese restaurant called Din Tai Feng at
> Paragon... (which I never heard of before...)
> Please sms hoshi (xxxxxxxx) on that day if you
> happen to have sudden diarrhoea, PMS, or missed the last
> train. Cos I don't have a phone in singapore right
> now. Thanks hoshi!!!
>
> But anyway, I really hope to see u all there.
>
> Cheez
>
>
> --- Cheez wrote:
>
> > Hi guys..
> >
> > 1 Here's the take: 1 week's notice for our
> > upcoming
> > class outing!!
> >
> > 1.1 Date: 17th Sept (Saturday). It's the
> > BEGINNING of your break (for NUS'ians) so no excuses. And
> > it's a Saturday so you probably won't be doing much
> > revision anyway!!
> >
> > 1.2 I need suggestions for what to do:
> > karaoke (Ruth) bowling in JB (me)or Singapore also can
> > dinner... (shumin) me:"duh!"
> > play pool (gals not interested i suppose?)
> > take a boat to pulau ubin (i hvn't been there in
> > years) and cycle (me)
> > go back to NJ and play
> >
> > 1.3 More suggestions please...
> >
> > 2 Additional information:
> >
> > 2.1 Tentatively it shd be in the afternoon and then
> > dinner... I will be off these shores on the morning
> > of 22nd, so this is prob the last weekend I can slot
> > in a class outing with me around. Which leads me to
> > the next point:
> >
> > 2.1 I hear someone has a new car, among others...
>
> > I am flying off on the 22nd at 7.45am, so any kind
> > souls who want to ferry me to the airport like at
> > 5.30am??? I assure u you will be back in your bed by 7.30am,
> > and for those not ponteng-ing uni, of course u can make it
> > for lessons on time!
> >
> > 3 What you should do:
> >
> > 3.1 Call me on yyyyyyy, message me at +44zzzzzzzzzz
> > or my dad's hp at aaaaaaaa, reply me at abc@crapmail.com,
> > or msn me at abc@hootmail.com, or Friendster message me, come
> > knock on my door, whatever, but do reply. ASAP.
> >
> > 3.2 Spread the word. Tell me if u know who else
> > can or cannot make it or has or has not heard of this.
> >
> > 3.3 Suggest an activity. Out with it, now!
> >
> > 3.4 Vote for your most preferred activity (this
> > might have to come later). Or rather, tell me what
> > activity you like best (eg rank your suggestions)
> >
> > 3.5 Tell me where you think we should eat for dinner!!!
> >
> > 3.6 Persuade everyone to turn up (punctually
> > otherwise there will be a forfeit hahaha), yourself
> > included!!
> >
> > Yours in desperation (and anticipation),
> >
> > Cheez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home