- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Monday, September 12, 2005

last-minute work?

Okay, so have I been away from the "scene" for too long? Well maybe, but this is the last week I am at home and shall me my Study Week. The peeps at NUS are gonna have theirs starting next week so I better pre-empt them (haha NTU's is this week so...). And I have almost completely obliterated my free time this holidays (yes, I know this is nothing new, but SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE). So I decided to blog about it and then return to slacking.

Internet time shall be limited to one hour on average (on the low side), and study time (reminds me of Oldham Hall*) shall be 10pm till 12midnight, unless there's a nice show on tv, in which case the book goes out of the window. And of course, in between naps in the afternoon (study after food is bad for the eyes... and brain.. and stomach.. and in the end they cause your consciousness to fail) I will have a wee bit of time to get down to work too. Unless, of course, I am out...

Gambatte, gambatte...... .....

*my hostel of 5 years

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home