- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Thursday, August 11, 2005

V.day

Well today I finally met up with Jackie for another game of badminton. And luckily we only booked the court for an hour. Played like shit with his thickly-wrapped Carlton (it even dropped once when I was smashing... after that I was very careful when swinging the racket hard in case it dropped again!)... anyway we had low-quality badminton and I lost again in straight sets. Nikolaus will be easier opposition tomorrow, and maybe I can train receiving his smashes too!

Met up with Khairunie today, after a laspe of 4 years. She's still tall, though I used not to think she was so tall. She's the first gal that I know who is taller than I am... but luckily not by too much...hehehe... We had a long walk from City Hall, going to the Esplanade and then Marina Square, finally ending at Suntec City where we headed for a late dinner. Had some discussions about people and philosohical views... she was clutching this book on philo again... haha. Well she's one interesting gal. That's all I have to say for now. Take care, be strong and have fun!!

Today is also 七巧节 (7/7 in lunar calendar), the Chinese Valentine's Day... Happy Chinese V-day sweetie... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home