- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Monday, October 24, 2005

the weekend that ran off...

Weekend has been badly wasted. I need to ensure my days are spent fruitfully from now on, or else I will get into serious trouble when everything piles up (which is happening now anyway). Badminton today was good/bad. Doubles good, cos I played with Roger, Terence and this tall Indian guy who had a good smash. We played in all the 3 possible combinations, and I happened to be the big winner (I won every game!). Even when partnering Terence we won 15-13 against the more superior pair (on paper). But then my singles game with Roger was crap... too many unforced errors.

Also, I realised someone was afraid to speak to me the other day.. haha.... so funny, for all the belligerence and arrogance shown by that person! Sure feels good to be vindicated and standing on the side of righteousness. I don't care if you are out to bluff people to cover your large ass, but I am happy with my choice. And justice will be served. I had a good laugh also with the classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Also had a great chat with my best friend in Leicester. Thanks.

Leaving you with a nice song... (thx Hui)

还是会寂寞 唱:陈绮贞

曲:陈绮贞
词:陈绮贞
早已忘了想你的滋味是什么
因为每分每秒都被你占据在心中
你的一举一动牵扯在我生活的隙缝
谁能告诉我离开你的我会有多自由
也曾想过躲进别人温暖的怀中
可是这么一来就一点意义也没有
我的高尚情操一直不断提醒着我
离开你的我不论过多久还是会寂寞
别对我小心翼翼
别让我看轻你
跟着我勇敢的走下去
别劝我回心转意
这不是廉价的爱情
看着我对我说真爱我

2 Comments:

  • You know what you should do?
    List out two things you need to get done for each day. THen just do the two things. Once you get used to it, you'll just add more things into the list. THe problem with ppl is that they list too many things and it looks discouraging when you can't finish it. But if it's only two, then highly likely you get to finish it.And you'll find the momentum :)

    Khairunie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 am  

  • WHAT??? Two things??? T-W-O?? Where'd I find the time to do the 3 things I ought to do? (Eat, sleep, slack)...

    By Blogger cheez~, at 3:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home