I meant to get a new blog. I signed up for xanga, tabulas, blogdrive, tblog and pitas. I spent hours on my paying connection testing out all the templates and settings. Then I chanced upon the one thing that I had originally wanted. This would save me all the trouble, and the irony is that it took me so long to find what I already had.
Location: Leicester, UK / KL, Malaysia / Singapore
Crappy, slack, sometimes serious, sometimes self-deprecating. Opinionated. I can be sleepy, enthusiastic or sarcastic. Loves fun, friends and food. Been through a lot of luck. Still waiting to see the world.
2 Comments:
a Merry Chinese New Year to you, Sweetie! Mine's tomorrow. Heh... Take care and I'm amidst writing to you know, Cheez.
Lots of love for Cheez on New Year.
Oh, don't forget to his sweetie pie whose name I got no idea... heh..
Khairunie
By
Khπirunie, at 7:50 am
Heh. Okay..... thanks...
cheez
By
cheez~, at 1:43 am
Post a Comment
<< Home