- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

dates

Graeme Dott won his first ranking event in the just-concluded World Snooker Championships, triumphant in the latest-ever final 18-14. And now my hands are itchy again and I have been looking at snooker cues....

Yesterday also saw the celebration of Carmen's birthday... Deng Hui and I made sushi for the potluck but it seems everybody had finished the food by the time we got there! Then we had some "truth or dare" games but I will not say anything here in case some people try to read too much into my comments! You never know who is up to no good right? Haha! So, if u want to know something, look me up =P

They say good things come few and far between, and bad things come together, especially when you are least expecting them. But I say good things can come together and make it bad too....

Had a clash of dates for next Thursday so I have had to pick and choose... it's been a pleasant surprise but nonetheless unlucky timing to get everything stuck in on those crucial dates. Now it looks like my run-in for May has never been tighter. As a result I shall line up my activities for completion in order of deadlines. If working to "tight deadlines" is my forte then so be it, I shall train myself further =P

The first report has to be up by Thursday. DSP must be done by Sunday. Enviro must be researched by next Friday. And then State Variable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home