- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Monday, January 29, 2007

italia no.

Tried an Italian restaurant today on Crwys Road, after having a bad time at the expensive one in Newport 2 months back. Today I was wiser and ordered a trout, not expecting them to do it so salty! The last time I learnt my lesson not to ask for anything not on the menu because the seafood risotto was poor. The rice was like separating from the sauce/stock when it should have absorbed it, and the dish was tasteless with lots of rice and not quite enough seafood. What made it worse was the sauce was of a tomato base, which I felt did not go quite well with the seafood. I miss the asparagus risotto I had along the Italian highway stops!

I realised I needed to do some proper learning of device physics, so hopefully I can schedule some time in the week to catch up with my old notes and extra reading. Haven't got much time given that I have to do other stuff at home as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home