Shucks.
Movement was okay but the strokework was exceedingly lousy.
On other fronts I am planning my next trips, which hopefully I can finish planning this weekend (actually I NEED to).
Shutdown is almost coming; looking forward to a slightly more relaxing time cos my boss is off tmr (and from next week) and I will have more autonomy (and hopefully less mundane-daily-task pressures). However the pressure I place on myself will probably increase because I will need to be a bit more on the ball tomorrow to clear out the outstanding IC issues, because next week I will be the only technology-specific engineer on site, the other 2 (including my boss) being off. Of course there is the other experienced IC guy working on the other technology platform to assist me, as well as the Director (aka my big boss - not to be confused with the GM who is The Big Boss), and the Test Section Head.
Feel so sucky, I waste all my time, get nothing meaningful done, my pics are still all in a mess, my job applications (strategically-looking for something that may be interesting) petering out, my money going (thanks to the trips lah), my camera already gone. Errrrh.
I think the trips may do me good haha - provided I change enough foreign currency!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home