- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bad, Minton.

Met Irwansyah again today while playing at this badminton club I am keen to join. He's the top Welsh singles player (Indonesian import) who is not part of this club but just happened to have booked a court at the same sports centre where we play. I'd spoken to him last week, and today we did a bit of stroking on court. He pointed out my incorrect technique (which I had suspected for a long time, just had no one to guide me) so I will be trying to change that from now on. It's not gonna be easy but I'll try to drag Kiran along on Sunday to STAR Leisure Centre and do just the basics - mainly overhead clears. I need to get used to the timing.

Heard from my dad about the Gosen racket. Does look promising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home