organ
The keyboard.
Testing the various tones available.
The drums... I don't like the way they did Rhumba.
That was Monday night.
For almost an hour, from 9pm.
You just don't get the free time every day!
When I took a step back from my busy life and went back a great many years ago to the time I was playing the organ aimlessly.
I like it when I compose an impromptu melody and add on to it as I go along.
I will need to learn more chords, and scales. Need to fully tackle the multiple-sharped scales like B-major (which would be rather easy comparatively I guess...).
Last night I went for badminton at the club as usual, but took the bus there.
Our Mixed A lost terribly at home.
I wasn't part of the team but maybe later - we shall see.
I need to get familiar with the Gosen first.
And smash more.
My penultimate game was good - mixed with Pippa.
She wasn't that good (especially on service) but we still got to 19-21 because of our (my, haha) defence. Only regret is that I didn't risk smashing that many times when I perhaps should have. It was the best chance for me to train a bit.
Made sweet potato dessert for supper (and breakfast tomorrow for work). YUM YUM!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home