- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Lunch+Movie+Pool

Was at Orchard again. Had some lousy Ipoh Hor Fun at the Scotts Food Court.
Watched Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra (or sth like that lar..) at Shaw Plaza. It's in French with English subtitles. Well worth my money! Especially since I have already read a good proportion of the comics by Uderzo and Goscinny. CAREFUL... A little bit of spoiler coming up... Most important laughs included the hilarious names like Givemeakis and architect Malpractis. Harharhar....

Recommended.

After that I went for an hour of pool at Cuppage Plaza. The balls were chipped and the table not that clean, but who cares? In any case, I handed Kevin a duck. 6-0! Then it was off to Gramophone at Specialists' to look for the second-hand tbg* cd that Yilin mentioned she had seen on her last visit. But it was nowhere to be found! Probably some kid chanced upon it before me... Haiz... but maybe the cd is Los Angeles or The Winter Album, both of which I have already. But I came across Utada Hikaru's newest singles collection! Did not buy as I have most of her songs already (except the newest single, which I actually also have, but in mp3 format). Cost only $5.99!! And anyway my frd who's supposed to be back from China should have bought it for me as well...

Euro 2004 final is coming. I'm gonna watch it live later on, which is less than an hr away. Greece all the way!!! (Heh actually Portugal plays with good flair too...)

* the brilliant green!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home