Arqith 1; no Trocks!!
It was nice seeing my juniors, but the turnout was a little poorer than expected. There were a few last-minute unavailibilities which pushed the "attendance" from over ten people to a miserly six. We camped out at Pizza Hut while discussing life in UK and NTU hostel stuff, among other things. It was nice to see them again, some after more than a year, but it would have been even better if my dear sis Cynthia, Jing Xian, Amrit, Andrew and Toon were to be able to make it. Also hoping that Eugene will get well soon, after going down with stomach flu just earlier today.
And I didn't manage to watch Les Ballet Trockadero de Monte Carlo!! No one was free... didn't help that the friend who had originally asked me to go decided she couldn't make it less than a week before the last performance.
Played badminton and then pool yesterday. This time I was whitewashed by Andy 10-4, though I downed the black ball in 2 frames unwittingly. And fouled with him having the black ball left on another 2 frames. Minor muscle aches.
*Orientation Group. This group is my juniors... I was their OG Leader.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home