- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Monday, September 13, 2004

- My Flight -

Reminder of the day: I am leaving at 12.40pm next Monday, 20th Sept. Barring any changes.
I finally received my credit card today!! My old one had expired, so I got them to send it over to me. Took a very long time though. And this card has a small cosmetic defect on one of the corners. Supposed to be brand new leh!! Somemore the card is valid for 3 years.. aiyeee.. gotta live with that!
Had dim sum for lunch at Yum Cha Restaurant in Trengganu Street. Not too bad, but their crispy duck is an absolutely no-no. Sucks! Bought FIR's album today too. And a shirt.
I tried to add a tagboard to my blog but it's not working correctly. Think I'll just put it in when I get back to UK and do it in school, with the broadband network.

Will be having a lot to clear up and to pack.

1 Comments:

  • I won't be at the airport to send you off... but have a safe trip. Kiotsukete! -- shiyun

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home