- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Programming killer!!

Nearly forgot my thumbdrive today. Luckily that coursemate of mine who worked on the computer after I left didn't realise that it was still there.

The other day awards were given to the cohort's 3 top performers last year. As expected, Dharmesh got it, then Keith and Chirag. Clean sweep of everything by the Indians! (Not British)... Hmm someone has to stand up and break that monopoly. After Eunice's success in Law, I had been slightly motivated to make some major improvements on my discipline and studying, but have still not been mobile at all. And this isn't serving as great a push as it ought to be. And Chirag is holding the Indian equivalent of my scholarship. Damn I better be on the ball this year! And show the Singaporeans who's boss. Hmmph!

Then again, programming is a real killer (not to mention the dreaded Embedded Systems programming), and I shall stop blogging now to return to that mangled piece of code. Run, you bloody program!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home