Rainy Days (never stays*)
After that one extra day off school, I returned to the busy world with a bang. Today I missed the assignment deadline cos I plain forgot about it! And there was Course Rep training at 1.30pm (I'm the Rep for Comms/Electronic/Software Engineering Rep), then training as a student ambassador for the Widening Participation programme. I still have to kao tim my treasurer and Match Secretary stuff for Badminton. Last night we went clubbing at Creation. Only the second time I was there. Not too bad, and we were treated to VIP stuff (just free food) thanks to the SU event for which Badminton got free tickets. I kept my side of the bargain with Paul as I managed to bring in two girls in the end. So he had to buy me a drink. And what a fitting one: JD with Coke. Ho Fung came along too! Then we returned to a noisy corridor playing 'truth or dare' and crapping around. So we joined in... I learnt what "chiu choi" means... hahahaha! And then I slept only at 5, getting up at ten.
Back to that missed assignment. That means I lose 10% of the marks on this assignment. That's 2% of the module. And I also missed the Tuesday lab session cos they changed the lab timetables at the last minute!! Damn they shd have at least sent out an email regarding that!
Grrr....
Itz been raining lots these few days. And Ho Fung lost another umbrella (been stolen). It seems he has a knack for losing them. I think this one's at least the 3rd.
*title of a song performed by the brilliant green


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home