I woke up late today and missed Maths lecture. Not that I was going to be really late, but by the time I ws ready the lecture would just be starting. Went to check with Annie regarding Gafar's coaching fees for last year, and (fair enough) she refused to use this year's grant to cover that. So the club will have to pay the amount. Not that we don't have the money, but I need to get to the bottom of this. Shouldn't his fees been managed
months earlier by the previous committee? It should never have cropped up for us, the new committee, to fix. And Lisa's
major problem with not having the chequebook proved to be unfounded. She had wanted the blank cheque to issue to Annie for ordering the rackets n shuttles, but I had refused. In the end I went to get it sorted, and it turned out to be a breeze. For that matter, Annie could invoice us later too! So what Lisa was getting worked up over was a non-starter! The other day I had given her face. I very nearly wanted to probe further on that issue of why she couldn't get it done, but decided to leave things as they were so as not to aggravate the situation further. But I will be bringing this up at the next meeting. Things like these need to be sorted out properly. And the ang mohs should learn the value of
face. Speaking of which, that
irritating CHINESE guy too.
I will be planning to go to Berlin during the weekend of 20th November. Skipping Monday (cos Friday can't be skipped), but it's hard to get the tickets and stuff in properly. I'll be off to Belgium for another badminton tournament this weekend. Hopefully I can win a game this time! But I am not in tip-top condition. My irritated throat's irritating me. Is it the start of flu or cough or what? But I have just recovered from flu like two weeks ago! And my right thigh is hurting cos Chris sort of stepped on me the other day while playing street soccer. Perhaps I should use the Yoko-Yoko* Jackie gave me last Belgium.
And I still have to work on my applications for work experience, CV, and programming assignments!
*ointment for muscle ache etc, a bit like Mentholatum's Deep Heat Rub... Jackie swears by that
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home