- the 100% woodfire-roasted cheezandwich -

Saturday, September 25, 2004

busy slacking

These few days have been kinda free, but busy too...

Managed to settle the phone thingy. Turns out Matthew's and Ho-Fung's phones have not been barred! I think there must be a hidden agenda at Singlepoint against me. Anyway I changed all our addresses to prevent the 2 of them from having their phones barred when they return.

Played badminton on Thurs with Jackie. Singles, one-on-one. Reached my goal though, but it was quite hard work. Still lacking that bit necessary to kill the game. I lost 12-15, 2-15, 9-15 and 10-15. I had wanted to take ten points off him, at least, and sort of succeeded.

Yesterday ad a game of football at Victoria Park. Had a rubbish game, and couldn't even strike properly. The 2 goals were crap, not brilliant. At the end, my legs felt like jelly! I couldn't even push myself on anymore. Any attempt to sprint resulted in me moving a little awkardly, not in a very straight line, and my suddenly-wobbly legs almost giving way. Worse than after I finished the 4.8km competitive race all those years ago in Sec2!

Time flies, especially when you are enjoying it. I always say that. But now it seems just flying at any time. I haven't had time to sort out my stuff properly, and I'll be moving out of here tomorrow already, into my own room at Nixon Court. Thanks a lot to Kenneth and Jay and the yet-to-arrive Jon (I'm using his room now!) for their hospitality and all... tonight's booze will be on me. Heh.*

* I collected my alcohol from Aaron yesterday, you see... Bailey's, some cocktail with blue curacao, rose wine, malibu, some white wine, red wine, cointreau...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home